J-rock/Visual kei?

Goosey73

• 3 weeks later...

It was a bit difficult to understand, but I know exactly what you mean. There's quite a few J-Rock songs available here on customs forge, actually. It's slim pickings for /actual/ Visual Kei, unfortunately. Luckily, there's two I know of here:

LUNA SEA- End of the Dream

LUNA SEA- End of Sorrow

There's Dir en Grey and L'arc en Ciel floating around somewhere on the net along with four of X-Japan's songs; Kurenai, Orgasm, Silent Jealousy and X, respectively. I forget where I downloaded them at this time, use your Google-fu. :c

As far as general J-Rock, I have tested and had fun with these:

(I'd link to The Pillows, but it's just easier to pull them up in the search.)

GOD KNOWS

LOST MY MUSIC

SOBAKASU

HARUKA KANATA

Hi-Standard (Technically J-Punk, I would think.)

I digress, but more to the point, I would /kill/ for some Malice Mizer. Don't even get me started. I would cry quietly over my bass while playing if someone did Gogo No Sasayaki, Garnet, Tsuioku no Kakera, Ma Cherie or Gekka no Yasoukyoku. More realistically, someone /might/ do Beast of Blood, Syunikiss or Bel Air in the future; if we're lucky enough. (Simply on the virtue that those are their most popular songs that get /so/ overplayed.)

If Ubisoft released any of their songs, or any other Old-School Visual Kei; ugggh, I wouldn't be able to give them enough of my monies.

(Which is never going to happen for Malice Mizer! Stupid sexy Midi:nette!)

If I've missed any here, please correct me. Especially if there's a bass arrangement. C:<

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of any good songs for rocksmith? I know ubisoft is releasing some later this year but it would be awesome if someone could make Malice Mizer or an other songs of the generes.

I have a few Japanese metal bands, not much J-rock coming from though, here is some of my stuff. there will be more to come but this is al i have thats close to that genre.

Blood Stain Child - Freedom

Blood Stain Child - Sirius Vi

Blood Stain Child - Stargazer 

OK ONE ROCK - Remake

Exist Trace - Endless

• Like 1

• 3 years later...