Creating CDLCs on an iMac (need some tips)

Kostasdb

Question

So i've seen some of the tutorials on creating CDLCs (i would definitely love to get into making my own and to share since there are tons of songs not up) but i am having some difficulties with some applications that seem to stem from using them on OSX.  For example, EOF seems to crash constantly every minute or so, TuxGuitar screams for a Java runtime environment when i have the lasted version of Java, EOF wanting some random tools for MP3 support, etc.  Can anyone maybe give out some tips on how to setup on a mac?

6 answers to this question

@@Alex360 please keep us posted on any progress that you make on a Mac-friendly solution to CDLC creation. I for one, am getting sick of running back and forth between my Mac and my PC to complete different steps in the CDLC creation process.

Thanks

• Like 1

Sorry for being impatient and ungrateful prick ( :ph34r:) but has there been any news about the Mac version CDLC creator support? At least didn't notice anything about that in the newest builds.

Just finished tabbing three songs and CBA to boot up Windows  :lol: