pdf to gpx?

kjhfkk

Question

4 answers to this question

Is there an easy and free way i can convert a pdf tab to a gp4 or gp5 file? i have a few pdf files i would like to make into CDLC but idk how

PDF is a format is more so graphical with some form features/functionality built in, it's not really encoded in an easy to parse data sort of way, which is what is kind of needed for this operation.

I've used Photoscore to scan music, but on tabs the result isn't usable. On music notation you might get a base, but sometimes it's (as already posted by others) faster to type it manually into guitar pro. When you learn a few of the shortcuts you'll speed up the typing after a while.

Here's the link to Photoscore and you may test the trial http://www.sibelius.com/products/photoscore/ultimate.html