Lyrics Error Message

Alain24601

Hi there,

First time coming across this problem. Used USC to create my lyrics, everything is saved normally as a .txt file. When I import into EoF I got a pop-up error message saying error invalid lyric file.

I haven't done anything differently from my succesful CDLCs.

I just packed it without lyrics and it works fine.

Any ideas on troubleshooting this?

P.S. I tried to re-tap lyrics again from scratch in case and I am getting the same error message when importing to EoF.

• 1 month later...

I still can't help unless you post a link to the lyric file. Otherwise it's probably a problem with the lyric file, possibly the same thing as in this thread:

http://customsforge.com/topic/16524-import-lyrics-on-eof

Well, the problem was a lyric around there. Couldn't find the exact word but deleting some words solved the problem. I still got an empty space on the lyrics but its ok :D 

9A7alLl.jpg