Snake's Custom Projects!

Snake3169

Give up on Sleeping Village/A Bit of Finger/Warning, the best five star tabs I could find .. the BPM was off.. HORRIBLY.. and it doesnt help that like 7 minutes of the song is nothing but a jazz solo.. 14 minute song total. I give up on it.. I would have to sync each Beat Marker individually.. and there were about 400 of them.. not including the fact the beat seems to change between markers too on that song.. the tab was accurate on the notes, but the BPMs were WAAAY off. Also, no bass included in the tab. So screw it.

Will start on Fixxxer soon by Metallica, then swing back and hit another sabbath classic.

Had to scrap Into the void, couldn't find accurate tabs for it.. only two five star guitar pro tabs on Ultimate-Guitar.com for it. One is written on a seven string in E Standard.. which I KNOW is wrong.. the other messes up horribly about the mid-point of the song. Would require me to slide note by note.. which wouldn't allow me to do bass.. and would also take like 10  hours. No thank you. Moving on.

Had to scrap Carry Me Home, couldn't find any accurate tabs.. it was okay in the beginning of the song but about a minute in.. things notes just went off.. not to mention the tabs had no backing Rhythm guitar for it. (which is clearly has in the song) not to mention I aint to big a fan of the official version of the song, I like the guitar hero version better... so moving onto Black Sabbath - Hole in the Sky