Snake's Custom Projects!

Snake3169

restarted work on frayed ends of sanity after taking a week break from making customs.

Man, that's awesome  :D . There's a lot of people who really appreciate your work. I'm glad you changed your mind and keep your CDLC's and Metallica's Discography Project alive. Never stop rocking. Thanks pal

• Like 1

Thank you for everything man! I'm sure I am not the only one who looks forward to your work. Who can complain about Sabbath, Maiden, and Metallica?

With this day and age, people are really unappreciative with their own life and like to "act" tough behind the computer screen. Screw them anyway!

Alright, enough of me rambling and thank you again!

Mercyful Fate has already been done.. I believe by Ifrit from Smithy Anvil.. I saw someone upload a bunch of his work.. so it might be him under a new name.. look for the user who uploaded Iron Maiden - Dance of Death, ask him if he is Ifrit :D

Mercyful Fate has already been done.. I believe by Ifrit from Smithy Anvil.. I saw someone upload a bunch of his work.. so it might be him under a new name.. look for the user who uploaded Iron Maiden - Dance of Death, ask him if he is Ifrit :D

That is not him. o well

Hate to do this but I have to throw in the towel on Hallowed Be Thy name, the tabs I have seem to be for a live version or another variation of the song and there are no five star tabs of the song on the site

Hate to do this but I have to throw in the towel on Hallowed Be Thy name, the tabs I have seem to be for a live version or another variation of the song and there are no five star tabs of the song on the site

It's a real shame pal. I will wait for To Live is To Die. Awesome song.

got the lead for Hallowed Be Thy name done finally, I am not 100 percent sure if its completely accurate or not because I had to combine two tabs just to figure out the solo bits but the lead is done, I also combined Adrian and Dave's solo onto one track for a strictly lead, like I did with powerslave. Will try to do Rhythm tomorrow and have it finished tomorrow.