Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 51

Mortalo

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Got a little bit higher score.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/IMG_20141017_172050_zpsuxcmeoyq.jpg

Apparently my media PC can run rocksmith even with its shitty gpu. 98" screen is nice. Would be better if i did not have to run it in 640x480 with all video settings in the off mode.

Aaa - don't be a sissy - as long as you dont have to go monochrome ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

@@then3verend (at Int bass), @@NoonyDeloony and @@Kaijin (at Adv bass) - songs from your classes are considered to belong to one class below. If you don't want to level up PM me.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Frustration setting in for me...  About an hour and a half grinding away on the Adv. Bass song last night convinced me that I have detection and/or intonation problems.  Good news is that that prompted me to realize that I can adjust my intonation with a simple philips screwdriver rather than allen wrenches, as I have mistakenly thought for the past 15 or so years of owning the bass...  D'oh!

But undoubtedly a good thing to get that figured out (better 15 years late than never), and I got my E (14 cents off between open and octave) and D (23! cents off between open and octave) strings into much better shape.

That improved my hour of grinding today to be a bit more consistent, but now I'm tending to bomb out on a little slide and quick followup note 749-750 notes into the song.  Tried riff repeater to practice just that part, and I can hit it correctly about 75% of the time ... but get me into a "game time" situation and that has dropped to 0 so far.

I think I might have to admit defeat!

Here's screenshot evidence of how consistent I am, particularly at failing at the same (or almost the same) point in the song:

2014-10-18_173337.jpg

2014-10-18_174707.jpg

That 2nd one is my personal best accuracy/streak/score.  I may wave the white flag of surrender at this point to preserve my sanity / blood pressure...   <_<

• Like 4

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

@@MilkmanDan Cool, hard work you did.  It was hot battle :) Love it challenging near 100%, hope will continue at next the week.

So, this is a bit nuts, but ...

I tried ONE MORE TIME after posting above:

2014-10-18_183902.jpg

Finally!  Still well under your score (nice work!), but I can bow out a little more happily having achieved the 100%.  And I think I'd go berserk if I played that song even 1 more time, so you don't have to worry about me trying to one-up your high score in the last 24 hours or so here!   :lol:

• Like 6

Milkman Dan

Despite having a mild hangover, I shall be pushing to get 100% on adv and have a PT for comparison, just hope 3 hours is enough time :D

• Like 2

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

And since I hit that milestone on Adv Bass, I might spend a bit of time trying to get less sucktacular on the MC Bass song.  Here's a good improvement over my initial entry:

2014-10-18_190154.jpg

Not gonna have enough time to make that really respectable, but that's OK.

• Like 3

Milkman Dan

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/40856156421843604/FF1CC13EF46F9580660AFBA4135FED00A89097BE/got there in the end, have played it probably another 20 times since this score but can't 100% it again so posting this now just incase I don't make it in time for last orders :) The other 20 times I played it were much better, just doing a "Milky D" at the minute and 99.87ing the other runs :(

• Like 3

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

Ok, so here goes final difficulty scores for week 51 songs:

Interpol - Obstacle 1: Lead 2, Rhythm 3, Bass 6
Arctic Monkeys - Leave Before The Lights Come On: Lead 4, Rhythm 5, Bass 2
Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body: Lead 7, Rhythm 6, Bass 3
King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man: Lead 9, Rhythm N/A, Bass 10

I give you one day for final comments. Tomorrow I will submit that scores.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures