NEW! How to Create Rocksmith 2014 Customs (Video)

Snake3169

Well there it is. Everything from A to Z I could think of. Its done in a step by step process. I will include time codes for skipping stuff you don't wish to watch and getting straight to the stuff that may be unclear. Those will be coming soon.

• Like 28

Well making customs isn't a very speedy affair.. I suppose I could make a custom in 30 minutes or less.. but it wont be accurate to the song, wont have a custom tone.. wont have Riff Repeater or DD.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks again! but......sorry but I need help....it wont open my file? I dont have the Wwise 2013.2.2 build 4828 installed yet....could this be causing a problem with the editor on fire that it cant open a file?) see what happens is I choose my MP3 and then it tells me to pick it a MP3 again and so I do but then it gives me an error: Unable to load OGG file.

(also when I try to choose the option of "use source Audio's folder" it gives me an error saying: could not create folder! ensure that the specific folder name is valid and the song folder is configured to a non write-restricted area.)

thanks for everything!

Cool thanks.  I do need help with one thing and that is adding sustains.  I'm trying to do a custom and I need to delete some unnecessary palm mutes and add some sustains to the notes that were before the palm mutes but I am having trouble figuring it out. 

Cool thanks.  I do need help with one thing and that is adding sustains.  I'm trying to do a custom and I need to delete some unnecessary palm mutes and add some sustains to the notes that were before the palm mutes but I am having trouble figuring it out. 

LOL I had to! just click it and roll your mouse wheel up and down to make it shorter and longer :) or click it and press delete to delete it.

So then how do you make a custom for bass if the guitar pro files only create the guitar track?

just click song then track and pick part real_bass22. Import the guitar pro tab again this time importing the bass. Then just simply switch between the tabs. (adding other guitars or bass guitars work the same. As long as the thing seas real it will import a guitar pro tab.) to switch between the two tabs (or more) just simply go to song then track and pick one of the part reals. You will see a correct mark next to the tab you are on. Any other tab will have a small star next to it. Hope this helps!!! :) if this didint work make sure the guitar pro tab you have has a bass tab.

LOL I had to! just click it and roll your mouse wheel up and down to make it shorter and longer :) or click it and press delete to delete it.

Cool thank you very much

@@nightwatcher thanks! So do the pro guitar tabs on websites such as 911 tabs have the real bass tab?

I use this website for tabs: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/

BTW if you dont want to pay for guitar pro just use Tuxguitar its free and better in my opinion.

Just search your song and check the right hand of the songs listed. There are alot of different file types but Tuxguitar can open all of them if you install a plugin (its also free) now if I were you I would only look at GP5, power guitar and GPX files. Since you have to pay for the other type of file. Now it will tell you to pay but just simply look down and there will be a download button click it and you're in business! :D

Hope this helps.

(you will see if there is a Bass guitar tab in the preview of that tab.)