NEW! How to Create Rocksmith 2014 Customs (Video)

Snake3169

Yes exactly! I also use Tuksguitar to listen what the notes sound like against my MP3 so that I can get more accurate customs :) and dont worry im new to the CDLC stuff aswell! I cant tell you how many questions I have asked in the last 2 weeks about how to make them! :D ask as many questions as you like and I will answer them to the best of my ability! :)

Hi Snake3169,

I'm  new here, and I just wanted to say thanks.  I've found you video extremely helpful in getting started at making my own CDLC.  Its something ever since I first got RS that I wished was possible.  I only wish I found out sooner.  So, Thank You!  :)

I find though, in EOF when I try to drag and drop notes, it is very jumpy and hard to get them to drop where I want them to go.  I've duplicated all of the settings you showed in your video, but...  If anyone knows what could be causing this please let me know.  I just recently downloaded EOF following a link to the most recent version found in this forum.

Cheers!

Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

See my Workshop here.

A sensitive mouse is what causes that, like any decent gaming mouse. If you make it less sensitive it helps.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

Can someone help me I keep getting one or more fields is missing information when I try to generate a custom when everything has information in it.

Make sure you have added the wem file and image. If possible post a screen shotSent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Can someone help me I keep getting one or more fields is missing information when I try to generate a custom when everything has information in it.

Make sure you have added the wem file and image. If possible post a screen shot

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Everything is there.  Here's what my screen looks like.

Posted Image

Tried to save package before generating cdlc? Was image file resized to 512x512?Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Tried saving the package and it still gives me the missing info screen.  The image is 512x512.  I just don't get it.  I didn't have this problem with my first two customs.

Tried to save package before generating cdlc? Was image file resized to 512x512?Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Tried saving the package and it still gives me the missing info screen. The image is 512x512. I just don't get it. I didn't have this problem with my first two customs.
Maybe close tool then re enter the detailsSent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Tried saving the package and it still gives me the missing info screen. The image is 512x512. I just don't get it. I didn't have this problem with my first two customs.
Maybe close tool then re enter the detailsSent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey thanks for trying to help me but i figured it out.  I didn't have a preview and when that menu comes up I kept clicking no when i should have clicked yes.

• Like 1

Nope, no easy way to make them.. just have to do a bunch of hammer ons and pull offs, I know there is a 'trill' function thing.. but pretty sure it doesn't import to Rocksmith 2014

i might try to make iron maiden - the clairvoyant. And also the talisman from the final frontier album if the clairvoyant is good enough

• Like 1
Cannon to right of them, Cannon to left of them, Cannon in front of them Volleyed and thundered; Stormed at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well, Into the jaws of Death, Into the mouth of hell Rode the six hundred.

• 2 weeks later...