Locked Steam dlc

SPAKKIO1981

Question

Hi all, i'm new to this forum and my english is not that good so i hope this post could be understendable. I'm looking for a nickelback's song named how you remind me. I've found it on ignition but it's an original dlc from steam, and i can't buy it anymore since it was removed from the store.

Anyone can help me?

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, SPAKKIO1981 said:

Hi all, i'm new to this forum

Welcome to the forum.

my english is not that good so i hope this post could be understendable.

You are doing well so far.

I'm looking for a nickelback's song named how you remind me.

You are out of luck.

I've found it on ignition but it's an original dlc from steam, and i can't buy it anymore since it was removed from the store.

It is listed on Ignition so that people such as yourself who are looking for the song know that it was an (original) DLC.

Your question has been asked several times for various songs several times over. It is disappointing I know, I have missed songs (Freebird), nor am I going to purchase every single DLC released.

Please read this:

And take time to familiarize yourself with these:

https://customsforge.com/index.php?/guidelines/

your alternatives is to use Youtube as Riff Repeater has posted almost every DLC that there was as a play through. You just will not have feed back but the song is in a format you will be familiar with.

Sounds daunting, overwhelming, and or perhaps impossible, but your other choice is to use the resources on this site and chart the song for your own PERSONAL use. Distribution is prohibited and will get you banned from this site and the 67,000+ songs on here. Once you learn how to chart songs, you can chart other songs that are not DLC and provide them to the community.

Again, welcome to the site!