After installing CDLC Enabler Rocksmith no longer recognizes my Rocksmith cable

henchmanmike

Question

The cabled was recognized before I installed the  CDLC Enabler. After doing so I try to start a song and on the tuning screening states it cannot find my cable. It is enabled as default microphone. I've reinstalled the drivers. Really not certain what the issue may be. I know this issue is typically a really frustrating one over the years. Hoping someone can help. Greatly appreciate it!

3 answers to this question

It more than likely was not the CDLC enabler. Something else, another device like headphones, something bluetooth, a mic on a headphone, a usb hub is stealing the exclusivity of the cable. Make sure the properties for it in windows are set to 48khz/16bit DVD, and that you have the boxes for allow exclusivity and give exclusive apps priority.

Thanks @ Sniper Reload3d  I set the rocksmith as default microphone and disabled all other devices. Im plugging into the USB to my PC and not hub. as well checked the properties. It is set to 48hz/16 bit DVD and boxes are checked. Could it be my ini file ?

Here is what I have in my Rocksmith.ini

[Audio]
EnableMicrophone=1
ExclusiveMode=1
LatencyBuffer=4
ForceDefaultPlaybackDevice=
ForceWDM=0
ForceDirectXSink=0
DumpAudioLog=0
MaxOutputBufferSize=0
RealToneCableOnly=0
MonoToStereoChannel=0