can not play HELP

BOB9565

Question

Every time I start the game its wont let chose my profile. its just sits on create a profile. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no luck. I have even tried using the CDLC enabler with no luck. 

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, BOB9565 said:

Every time I start the game its wont let chose my profile. its just sits on create a profile. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no luck. I have even tried using the CDLC enabler with no luck. 

Is this a new computer? Have you used the game before on this computer? PC or Mac? What OS? Do you have another computer at the moment that you can use, or have used before to test on? (I know not everyone does, but if you do it maybe helpful to diagnose the problem.)

Did something happen recently to the computer or game right before this happening?

Did you accidentally delete your profile from the computer or the Steam cloud?

21 hours ago, Sniper Reload3d said:

Is this a new computer? Have you used the game before on this computer? PC or Mac? What OS? Do you have another computer at the moment that you can use, or have used before to test on? (I know not everyone does, but if you do it maybe helpful to diagnose the problem.)

Did something happen recently to the computer or game right before this happening?

Did you accidentally delete your profile from the computer or the Steam cloud?

not a new machine has been on it since 2019  . nothing has changed since the last time I used the game I'm clueless as to what happened. was there an update that I don't know about?

Just now, BOB9565 said:

was there an update that I don't know about?

September of 2022. That shouldn't have affected or deleted a profile. Does the Rocksmith page in your Steam Library say that the cloud is synced? I am assuming something happened where there was something in the sync and your profile was erased, but that is an assumption. If you have the ability to log into a different machine you should be able to see if it pulls your profile from the cloud, but again, I am assuming it has already been deleted.