Songs not available as DLC listed as available

zwhitchcox
Go to solution Solved by Sniper Reload3d,

The songs "Free Bird" and "Sweet Home Alabama" are listed as available as DLC, and so you can't download themimage.thumb.png.2eb8295a9e03aedb6bf752927343b3fc.png

image.thumb.png.875bf5ad5dd6d52f431f77bd61226365.png

However, in the steam store they are no longer available:

image.thumb.png.128b4297b2e6abd2d26b07c76fe77190.png

And I don' think they've been available for some time. You can see I bought all of the songs except for Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd a few years ago, and "Free Bird" and "Sweet Home Alabama" were not available.

Can you please make these available, since they're no longer available as DLC?

• 1 month later...

Now that those songs are no longer available, do they still need to be showcased on the front pages of the search engine. I understand it may have worked as an incentive to purchase in the past but without the option to buy them now i think it will continually lead to this question. Maybe turn on the "hide creator" feature at least for return users?

• Solution

You have the ability to hide the creator Ubisoft when you do searches. Doing so though will hide songs that have not yet delisted. Having the songs in the database is also for reference. I am not sure I know anyone that can remember all 1500+ songs that were offered as DLC from memory. Allowing them to be searched is easier than reading through a list.

• Thanks 1