Ignition4 Bug Reports and Issues

• Administrator
1 hour ago, doctor_oct said:

it brings me right to the dropbox page and I can download the file!! that worked great! I have a whole bunch more in my collection that do the same 404, what can I do? Thank you!!!!!

Should be fixed, try now. 

• Like 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, Mrbannerjr said:

The search bar isnt workinggg, i tried multiple browsers too

Unable to replicate this, unless more people report it something is preventing you from searching on your PC. Do you have another device to try, such as a smart phone to see if it works there?

• Like 1

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

1 hour ago, Unleashed2k said:

Unable to replicate this, unless more people report it something is preventing you from searching on your PC. Do you have another device to try, such as a smart phone to see if it works there?

I tried 3 browsers and my phone, plus different wifi connections 

nothings working 😞

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Mrbannerjr said:

I tried 3 browsers and my phone, plus different wifi connections 

nothings working 😞

So in this example I searched Seether. You're doing this right? (Sorry not at PC right now)

Might want to go to filters and click reset as well 

Are you able to search artists? https://ignition4.customsforge.com/artist

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I got to the part of building my collection where i'm searching individual artists that had too many songs to look through in my wider search and I noticed a new bug. When I search multiple artists names it only shows the first artist name out of the ones I search. For example I search "Galneryus" and then "Syu from Galneryus" and then that 3 more times cuz I guess the song creators couldn't agree on a capitalization. Anyways it shows only Galneryus. Then when i'm done I delete Galneryus and it shows the first "Syu from Galneryus" and then I delete the next top one and it shows the next one and so on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2023 at 5:32 AM, theellimist said:

Hey I got to the part of building my collection where i'm searching individual artists that had too many songs to look through in my wider search and I noticed a new bug. When I search multiple artists names it only shows the first artist name out of the ones I search. For example I search "Galneryus" and then "Syu from Galneryus" and then that 3 more times cuz I guess the song creators couldn't agree on a capitalization. Anyways it shows only Galneryus. Then when i'm done I delete Galneryus and it shows the first "Syu from Galneryus" and then I delete the next top one and it shows the next one and so on.

As much as I saw, no need for different capitalization, if you type all with small letters, the capital ones will also show. Why would you even think that it's case sensitive?
So in your case, I only typed "galner", and I could see all those variations where "galner" was mentioned, capital or small.

-----

Bug or an error noticed.

On the artist page in Ignition, https://ignition4.customsforge.com/artist/1299 it shows images (avatar and cover) for some other artist. Usually it show the album cover of the first ever added cldc of that band, but it's not that case, either. Unless that first cdlc was edited at some point, and it somehow had a wrong image at first. And now I saw that the spotify link for the cdlc Balkan is also showing some unrelated band, maybe becuse it's not on Spotify?

53 minutes ago, Pegla said:

As much as I saw, no need for different capitalization, if you type all with small letters, the capital ones will also show. Why would you even think that it's case sensitive?
So in your case, I only typed "galner", and I could see all those variations where "galner" was mentioned, capital or small.

Kind of irrelevant. The bug is that putting multiple artists in the filter artist bar only shows the first artist and not all of them. The capitalization is just something I noticed and yes you would need to put all 4 different capitalizations in the search bar to see them all, if it worked to begin with.

On 10/19/2023 at 12:50 PM, theellimist said:

Kind of irrelevant. The bug is that putting multiple artists in the filter artist bar only shows the first artist and not all of them. The capitalization is just something I noticed and yes you would need to put all 4 different capitalizations in the search bar to see them all, if it worked to begin with.

Maybe it's not meant to be used in such a way? Otherwise, you could just copy/paste a list of names and get the server CPU usage to the roof, or something. But, I'm still curious, if you put galneryus in the default search field, like in this screenshot, you don't see these results? (Galneryus, GALNERYUS, Syu From Galneryus) I mean, in your usage case you wouldn't need to search for different variations of one name if they all show up regardless of the capitalization, right?

2023-10-24_064313.png

11 minutes ago, Pegla said:

Maybe it's not meant to be used in such a way? Otherwise, you could just copy/paste a list of names and get the server CPU usage to the roof, or something. But, I'm still curious, if you put galneryus in the default search field, like in this screenshot, you don't see these results? (Galneryus, GALNERYUS, Syu From Galneryus) I mean, in your usage case you wouldn't need to search for different variations of one name if they all show up regardless of the capitalization, right?

2023-10-24_064313.png

That's not the filter search. I would just let the devs read the bug reports and decide what to do. They don't need random people trying to justify why a bug exists but thanks for trying.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, theellimist said:

That's not the filter search. I would just let the devs read the bug reports and decide what to do. They don't need random people trying to justify why a bug exists but thanks for trying.

Try now

• Like 1

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have had an issue for a few week's now. 

When visiting 'Your uploaded CDLC' from the Creators Drop-down ( https://ignition4.customsforge.com/user/uploaded ) I get a popup error message.

image.thumb.png.151565e11331cde3dcf21518864eb875.png

Clicking OK allows me to go to the page, but there is no list of CDLC I have uploaded

• WIndows 10
  • Chrome Version 119.0.6045.161 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• I have tried signing out and back in again, issue persists.
  • I have cleared Cache, issue persists
  • Works fine in MS Edge

Any assiatnce would be appreciated

• Administrator
1 hour ago, langdonpike said:

Hi

I have had an issue for a few week's now. 

When visiting 'Your uploaded CDLC' from the Creators Drop-down ( https://ignition4.customsforge.com/user/uploaded ) I get a popup error message.

image.thumb.png.151565e11331cde3dcf21518864eb875.png

Clicking OK allows me to go to the page, but there is no list of CDLC I have uploaded

• WIndows 10
  • Chrome Version 119.0.6045.161 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • I have tried signing out and back in again, issue persists.
  • I have cleared Cache, issue persists
  • Works fine in MS Edge

Any assiatnce would be appreciated

Can you open developer tools and let me know what error is there when you refresh? (Ctrl+Shift+I). You might have to hit okay for it to show up

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator
14 hours ago, langdonpike said:

does this help?

image.thumb.png.44b8d35ab48cac3af096f2760c775f9f.png

alos, it works fine in incognito mode

If it works fine in edge and in incognito mode please try the following:

- Clear ignition4 + CustomsForge cookies

- Clear our cache as well

You should be fully logged out, login again and try to access that page.
If it continues, it would appear an extension you have installed might be the issue. 

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Vivaldi    6.4.3160.47 (Stable channel) (64-bit) 
  • OS    Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2715)

I'm guessing this is not intended with one result search. 🤔 Clicking the arrow for the menu results in this:
image.png.38c800402de37dc3d0ca662938420d58.png

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
On 1/8/2024 at 10:09 PM, kozaka said:

In the user preferences, the label on the time zone/format is wrongly date format.

And please allow us to deselect the stupid AM/PM...so 24 hour format is way more better!

image.thumb.png.138802c63f11a5d000fac7df0cddd7c3.png

Fixed, and changing to military time is not planned at this moment but may be updated in the future.

• Like 1

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

I have problems with the "Added" and "Updated" columns. Everything was clearly separated before. It's Google Chrome (but in Edge I also have this problem). I've tried clearing cache and cookies.

By the way, speaking of these columns, I made a suggestion a while back about whether an option to restrict the search to "added" or "updated" songs between two dates could be implemented in the future. I didn't get any feedback, so I ask again in case I wasn't noticed. Thank you for everything.

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-13 184543.png

• Administrator
On 1/13/2024 at 1:02 PM, enfantterrible said:

I have problems with the "Added" and "Updated" columns. Everything was clearly separated before. It's Google Chrome (but in Edge I also have this problem). I've tried clearing cache and cookies.

By the way, speaking of these columns, I made a suggestion a while back about whether an option to restrict the search to "added" or "updated" songs between two dates could be implemented in the future. I didn't get any feedback, so I ask again in case I wasn't noticed. Thank you for everything.

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-13 184543.png

What resolution is your monitor? Also what browser?

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator
14 hours ago, enfantterrible said:

1080p. Google Chrome (I also tried Edge, but same problem).

What is your zoom/scale percentage in chrome and your display? image.png

This is how it looks in 1080p for me (1920 x 1080)
image.png?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=3c6

• Thanks 1

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

That's right, my laptop recommends 125%. I changed it to 100% and the problem is fixed. 

Everything looks worse to me this way, so what I've done is to reduce Chrome's zoom to 90% and all is perfect, since it only affects Ignition.

Thank you very much. I'm still curious why it looked fine until now and why the problem was only in those two columns.

• 2 months later...