Missing Section of the song?

ItsMisterMelons

Hey, so i'm in the midst of creating my first CDLC - I think i've got the hang of it all except one things has stumped me.. for no apparant reason, I have a missing section of the song when it pulls through on one of the tracks, Like the notes are not there in rocksmith. Now they are there in on the GP5 File. They are there in EOF - and the sections are all intact on the other tracks Of Rhythm, Alt Lead, and Bass. But on the lead track, its just blank.

Any thoughts on if i'm missing something or something to check?

image.thumb.png.65865500d4c046ac5cbc7cbd46694996.png

53 minutes ago, ItsMisterMelons said:

Any thoughts on if i'm missing something or something to check?

If they show up in eof/gp5 but not in rocksmith maybe they're marked as ghost notes which don't appear in rocksmith?

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype