Unavailable songs.

Jay69mx2000

Question

Hello. I just purchased the pc version yesterday.  I've had the ps4 version for a while. My main reason for going to the pc version was to get walk by pantera. I joined here and did some research before purchasing.  I found walk and breaking the law. When I went to download them I found that they were initially available for purchase.  However no longer available.  After doing a little more reading it seems they can't be made available for download because they were at one point in time available for purchase.  Is this correct ?  It also appears if I could somehow figure out how to make my own file or thise 2 songs I could use it without problems as long as I don't distribute it? Thanks for the help.

2 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, Jay69mx2000 said:

I found walk and breaking the law. When I went to download them I found that they were initially available for purchase.  However no longer available.  After doing a little more reading it seems they can't be made available for download because they were at one point in time available for purchase.  Is this correct ?  It also appears if I could somehow figure out how to make my own file or thise 2 songs I could use it without problems as long as I don't distribute it? Thanks for the help.

Correct. Can not distribute. Nothing is preventing you from charting the tracks for self use. I am not a Mod or an Admin, but here:

Here is a list of songs that were RS1 oDLC. The list is almost completely expired now, Rs2014 will start to delist in Oct. that list is available through that site Riff Repeater put together:

https://theriffrepeater.com/rocksmith-2014-setlist/rocksmith-dlc/