This song is NOT on Steam and should now be fair for Forge, right?

Conker_bfd
Go to solution Solved by Sniper Reload3d,

Hello,

This is my first post and I really appreciate the talent here. It just blows my mind.

I really want the Queen pack and I am happy to pay the $11.00 or so that was linked by riff repeater. These songs aren't available anymore. But, genuinely, Bohemian Rhapsody is why I wanted to play guitar, and why I went looking outside of steam and found customs forge. Ironic that it is the one song not available!!! I have had a lot of fun with other items so I am not being a brat. 🙂

Now that it is not for sale, isn't it fair for a creator to make it and offer it here?

https://theriffrepeater.com/rocksmith-dlc-612-queen-pack/

I am brand new this is my first post so if I broke a rule by asking this, I didn't know.

• Solution

It is not fair to UBI who will have droves of people just waiting for songs to expire, nor fair to the creators of this site who will get sued into oblivion, or fair to the chart creator or the requestor who will be banned for attempting to pirate.

Those songs were available for 10 years before they delisted.

This has been asked and answered a plethora times and songs already.

Please read in its entirety:

• 2 weeks later...