Locked My RS1 DLC songs aren't showing up in Rocksmith 2014

gina_tails

Question

I checked my DLC folder in the Rocksmith 2014 game folder, and the "rs1compatibilitydlc_p.psarc" file shows up, but the songs won't load in the game itself.

Is there any fix for this? The RS1 base songs such as "Where Is My Mind" show up in Rocksmith 2014, but not the RS1 DLCs.

I found other forum posts with the same question but none of them had any definite solution.

1 answer to this question

Do you have RS1 installed?

you don't need it installed for the DLC to work in RS2014. (However) If RS1 is installed or was installed, make sure in the Steam DLC library that the DLC are check marked. You can uncheck them, re-check mark them and try to force them to re-download. This doesn't always work but usually does.

Some times the rs1compatibilitydlc psarc becomes corrupted. That is rare, but it happens.

If RS1 is not installed, or re-check marking the RS1 DLC boxes does not force a DL through the Steam Client, open the Settings panel by selecting "Steam > Settings" from the top left client menu. In the Settings panel, select the Downloads tab and select "Clear Download Cache" button at the bottom. Then select "OK" to confirm and acknowledge that you'll probably need to log in to Steam again.

again, through the Steam Library, use Verify Integrity of Game Files on RS2014. (right mouse click RS2014 in library list, properties, local files, Verify Integrity of Game Files button.)

If that does not work, move the rs1compatibilitydlc_p.psarc file to another location, or delete it, and then use Verify Integrity of Game Files on RS2014 again. It will re-install the rs1compatibilitydlc_p.psarc file.

• Like 1