Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

it'd be cool if someone fixed up some of the old Radiohead charts.

15 step - the creator is no longer active. it's a great track but the chart has pull-offs without preceding notes, so it's impossible to play.

reckoner - there's a couple sets of tabs / youtube tutorials that are different from what's uploaded here that i like better. radiohead plays this different ways and it'd be nice to have multiple guitar tracks here

• Like 1

At the age of 24 I became a single dad of three littles ones ages 2, 4 and 7. I knew I had to change my ways due to my 3 little children watching and learning from me. Could someone please chart the bass for Morgan Wade - Through Your Eyes?

• Like 1

anything by this relatively unknown alt/psych rock band from ontario. specifically the song i've embedded

there are no pro tabs for any of it available anywhere online and the chords that you'll find are probably highly inaccurate, so a charter would have to work double duty for it. please get back to me if you do end up making it though.

Storm by Severals

Better Days by Currents

Falling Down + Heathens by Beyond Unbroken

Wasted Space by Kingdom Of Giants

Endless Riots by Reece Young, Cane Hill

Hell Finds You Anywhere by Thousand Below ft Noah Sebastian