Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Would anyone be up for charting "Kansas - Icarus Borne on Wings of Steel [Live]" from the album "Two for the Show (30th Anniversary)". One of my favorite songs growing up and was absolutely thrilled when it was released for Rock Band DLC. Would love to get the chance to play beautiful on guitar now.

If you wanna hear it, it's embedded.

Also TWRP is a fun band to play and I enjoy the customs out, any more would be awesome.

Oh and I notice it doesn't look like "Night Lies" by Bang Camaro has been charted, if anyone wants to do that, go for it. I really loved playing Push Push Lady Lightning in Guitar Hero and the custom in Rocksmith. Thanks to whoever made that, which it turns out was "deaf42", thanks guy.

Paper Machete

Made to Parade

Carnavoyeur

What the Peephole Say

Straight Jacket Fitting

Would love to learn the whole album but that's the priority list for you beautiful people out there who know how to create the CDLC.

Thank you!

Can an admin slide this into the request section?  Not sure why it went to the Workshop section.

• Like 2

Can somebody add Bass charts for the new Movements songs? Killing Time and Lead Pipe are both bangers!

On the other end of the spectrum, can somebody make guitar charts for some Glass Casket songs? Between the Sheets goes so hard

there really isn't enough Talking Heads guitar charts

Born Under Punches
Crosseyed and Painless
The Girls Want to Be with the Girls - Live at The Agora, Cleveland, Ohio
Cities
Heaven
Found A Job
Seen and Not Seen
The Great Curve
Swamp
Girlfriend Is Better
What a Day That Was - Live

Anything off of the first 2 albums, maybe some others could be thrown in..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Billy Butcher said:

Paper Machete

Made to Parade

Carnavoyeur

What the Peephole Say

Straight Jacket Fitting

Would love to learn the whole album but that's the priority list for you beautiful people out there who know how to create the CDLC.

Thank you!

Can an admin slide this into the request section?  Not sure why it went to the Workshop section.

ive been saying this for years

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dela said:

there really isn't enough Talking Heads guitar charts

Born Under Punches
Crosseyed and Painless
The Girls Want to Be with the Girls - Live at The Agora, Cleveland, Ohio
Cities
Heaven
Found A Job
Seen and Not Seen
The Great Curve
Swamp
Girlfriend Is Better
What a Day That Was - Live

Anything off of the first 2 albums, maybe some others could be thrown in..

preach vrother

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crumpets & Tea said:

With Love & Got To Give It Up by Thin Lizzy would be amazing to have on here ❤️

If you want bass, I've done Got To Give It Up: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/38548

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)