Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Idk why I thought this artist was mainstream or at least old enough to already be here, but I haven't seen a single song by him here. Maybe people who grew up watching the grim adventures of Billy and Mandy will know who I'm talking about. The artists name is Aurelio Voltaire or just Voltaire. I'd be super grateful for any of his work, and also just opinions on the music are always welcome 🙂

6 hours ago, sheefym said:

Idk why I thought this artist was mainstream or at least old enough to already be here, but I haven't seen a single song by him here. Maybe people who grew up watching the grim adventures of Billy and Mandy will know who I'm talking about. The artists name is Aurelio Voltaire or just Voltaire. I'd be super grateful for any of his work, and also just opinions on the music are always welcome 🙂

This is the one I remember from the Grim Adventures

This is the one that I guess got me into his other stuff 

• Like 2

Would love if anyone could make any bass charts (and guitar for those who want to learn guitar) for Beach Bunny. They only have two songs on here and I would love to see more. Highly recommend them if you've never heard them! Here's one of their songs.  

• Like 1

Whiskey in Hell - Anarbor

Gypsy Woman - Anarbor

Fever Dream - Palaye Royale

Pon Pon Shit - Cyberpunk 2077 

Heavy Day - Daisuke Ishiwatari & Naoki Hashimoto 

Don't You Dare Forget the Sun  - Get Scared 

Take the Reins - Tsunami Bomb 

Rule #21 Memento Mori - Fish in a Birdcage 

Babylon - Dirt Poor Robins

Any track off of an album called " Why lies taste so good?" - 7 Years of Bad Luck

13 hours ago, Rojammelborp said:

Or any Shawn Colvin, nothing crazy but a very talented artist (Bass only if it helps, because what else do you really need?).

On it.

• Thanks 1

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

7 hours ago, Dood1332 said:

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/78476 Sorry it's not the original song. As much as I want to do the original, I could only find and did what I could 😞

wow thanks! I actually the Pastel*Palettes cover a lot more than the original and was thinking about requesting it at some point. Thanks for your hard work!

• Like 1