Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Hi folks ! Happy new year to each of you.

First I would like to thank everyone in this community for CDLC creations. Over time you have been the instigators of a memorable evening of song and music here. Thank you very much.

Looking for a few titles, I tried to see how I could be part of the creation as well by looking in the section of CDLC creation for Rocksmith 2014 Remastered by Firekorn. Obviously I will never be able to complete this kind of project, I don't have that ability.

I know you have a lot of these kinds of requests, but I would ask in case any of your wizards see any interest in it.

We would be really happy to have access to:

-Just give me the a reason (by Pink) and

-Million reasons (by Lady Gaga) > I'm just remembered his performance in 2017 at the Super Bowl LI halftime show on TV, It was magic !

Like I'm just able to play the bass, of course with this option.

I know that I am not a very financially committed member in your adventure because I don't have a lot of money. But music is what is saving our souls in this pandemic  and we work hard to help others in another way.

So if any of you hear this cry from the heart for me, my daughter and some of our friends. We would be eternally grateful to you.

Once again thank you very much, pay attention to you and I wish you a very happy new year.

• Like 1

The List of Great Songs Missing

One of the great songs that is missing on Customforge

My Sweet Lord - George Harrison

For Bass please. Surely a great song that should on here. One of you generous charters could knock this out for bass. I will thank you now...... Cheers

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tubbytaylor said:

The List of Great Songs Missing

One of the great songs that is missing on Customforge

My Sweet Lord - George Harrison

For Bass please. Surely a great song that should on here. One of you generous charters could knock this out for bass. I will thank you now...... Cheers

I was only thinking of this last week. Let me see what I can do...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)