What is the easiest way I can change exactly 1 (!) note on a CDLC

rj326
Go to solution Solved by coldrampage,

Hello,

Just looking for suggestions on this - there's one note wrong (in particular) on Joker's Five Magics and I'd like to amend it.

I note that he said he would not update any more, what is the cliffs notes on reuploading someone's work with exactly 1 note changed?  I won't do it if it means me adopting it because I don't think I'm capable of that, as yet.  There's just a single missing note wrong  in the first little solo and it's very pivotal.

• Solution
4 hours ago, rj326 said:

Hello,

Just looking for suggestions on this - there's one note wrong (in particular) on Joker's Five Magics and I'd like to amend it.

I note that he said he would not update any more, what is the cliffs notes on reuploading someone's work with exactly 1 note changed?  I won't do it if it means me adopting it because I don't think I'm capable of that, as yet.  There's just a single missing note wrong  in the first little solo and it's very pivotal.

You can always just modify it for your own personal use if you're not ok with uploading and maintaining the database record, but your version would show up an an extra entry in ignition and wouldn't be replacing the old one. Generally as long as you credit the original creator and have tried to contact them about it, then it should be fine.

As for how to actually do it, you'll need all the standard cdlc creating programs.

Here's a quick-ish guide on how to get it into eof, with links to most of the tools you'll need (except for eof which can be found here)

Once it's in eof, click on the note you want to change and press N to bring up the note panel, then you can change the note fret and apply all of the other note statuses as needed.

This might also come in handy.
https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/35318-cdlc-creation-for-rocksmith-2014-remastered/

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype