MacOS Ventura CDLC problems

Meng_Z

Question

Recently, Ubisoft developed a beta version for ventura, it helps to recognize the real tone cable. The links https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/177602/rocksmith-2014-remastered-not-recognizing-real-tone-cable-with-mac-os-ventura/60?lang=en-US&page=3, But the dlc problems still exist for Ventura users. No matter what pathes I use (There are different batches for different system ),  after running the patches program, the rocksmith 2014 can't be runned in ventura. I know perhaps the only solution now is degrade my system to monterey. But I still want to know who is developing the patches program, because I know monterey system has it owns patches, there must be some discover the problem and solve it. maybe somebody could help to fix this problem for Ventura users. Although it maybe a little bit early(Now it's Ventura 13.0), Or there will be no more "rocksmith" for this group of users QAQ.

3 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, Meng_Z said:

Recently, Ubisoft developed a beta version for ventura, it helps to recognize the real tone cable. The links https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/177602/rocksmith-2014-remastered-not-recognizing-real-tone-cable-with-mac-os-ventura/60?lang=en-US&page=3, But the dlc problems still exist for Ventura users. No matter what pathes I use (There are different batches for different system ),  after running the patches program, the rocksmith 2014 can't be runned in ventura. I know perhaps the only solution now is degrade my system to monterey. But I still want to know who is developing the patches program, because I know monterey system has it owns patches, there must be some discover the problem and solve it. maybe somebody could help to fix this problem for Ventura users. Although it maybe a little bit early(Now it's Ventura 13.0), Or there will be no more "rocksmith" for this group of users QAQ.

The patch should still work on ventura, quite a few people have gotten it working in the discord.

Your best bet for help is in the #mac-os channel of the cf discord since it's a bit more active than here (and I'm no help since I don't have a mac)

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

On 12/15/2022 at 1:04 AM, coldrampage said:

The patch should still work on ventura, quite a few people have gotten it working in the discord.

Your best bet for help is in the #mac-os channel of the cf discord since it's a bit more active than here (and I'm no help since I don't have a mac)

Thank you very much for your suggestion and  the channel, It's something I can try. I will reply if I suceed!

37 minutes ago, Meng_Z said:

Thank you very much for your suggestion and  the channel, It's something I can try. I will reply if I suceed!

My problem solved,  within this time I don't even finish a lunch lol. it was a mistake before. Don't check the right post and right video. Thank you, bro.  I exactly follow this video

, and it's done. 

• Like 1