Mod Installer thinks my copy is pirated

bees420

Question

Hi, I've never posted on here before but having this annoying issue. I know about "JustInCaseWeNeedIt", when I'm in the beta everything works. I suggested this to someone that couldn't get play the game on reddit and got downvoted and told to just update the dll. So I've been searching on here, and see the beta thing, which again works still, but don't know how to just update the dll so I don't have to be in the (likely temporary) beta. When I use the mod installer when beta is installed it works, says I'm good to go, if I turn the beta off and update to current version it says I have a pirated copy. Would like to know if I'm supposed to be using the beta still or if there's just something I don't understand that will allow me to update the game and still use cdlc. I have the song manager installed and see the "validate d3dx9_42.dll" option in the settings but I don't know what to do with it. I'm sure this question has been asked a million times so I'm sorry for asking once more, but I would appreciate any help

2 answers to this question

Just now, bees420 said:

Hi, I've never posted on here before but having this annoying issue. I know about "JustInCaseWeNeedIt", when I'm in the beta everything works. I suggested this to someone that couldn't get play the game on reddit and got downvoted and told to just update the dll. So I've been searching on here, and see the beta thing, which again works still, but don't know how to just update the dll so I don't have to be in the (likely temporary) beta. When I use the mod installer when beta is installed it works, says I'm good to go, if I turn the beta off and update to current version it says I have a pirated copy. Would like to know if I'm supposed to be using the beta still or if there's just something I don't understand that will allow me to update the game and still use cdlc. I have the song manager installed and see the "validate d3dx9_42.dll" option in the settings but I don't know what to do with it. I'm sure this question has been asked a million times so I'm sorry for asking once more, but I would appreciate any help

The installer is currently the wrong version on the site, try this one
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aD6Yb0XYl1a8tWOKmyGV_VPtoAhwvkNt/view

or you can install the dll manually.
https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014-remastered/
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ZKYtpB0vu2U3RLa1ZvdmxJczg/view?usp=sharing

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

2 minutes ago, coldrampage said:

seems to be working thank you so much!

• Like 2