Help with CDLC creation crash DD and section / phrases related (CDLC Builder)

Super Kitty

Hi ! im fairly new here , i've been working on this CDLC for a few weeks now and i was using the RStoolkit for the build but i've recently switched to the CDLC builder software and so far i like it alot ! .. but i'm having issues right now regarding DD and phrases / sections they seem to be inverted when creating a build with the CDLC builder (phrases acting as section and vice versa) i thought maybe i got confused on how they fonction so i swapped them but now the sections and phrases are just like i want them to be however the DD slider ingame when testing crash my game instantly if i try to move it.

Any suggestion on what is causing these issues ? thanks a lot 

-Ashley

16 hours ago, Super Kitty said:

Hi ! im fairly new here , i've been working on this CDLC for a few weeks now and i was using the RStoolkit for the build but i've recently switched to the CDLC builder software and so far i like it alot ! .. but i'm having issues right now regarding DD and phrases / sections they seem to be inverted when creating a build with the CDLC builder (phrases acting as section and vice versa) i thought maybe i got confused on how they fonction so i swapped them but now the sections and phrases are just like i want them to be however the DD slider ingame when testing crash my game instantly if i try to move it.

Any suggestion on what is causing these issues ? thanks a lot 

-Ashley

Generally one phrase per section will work fine and you can use the "Also add as RS phrase" option when adding sections to simplify this process. DLC builder also supports automatic phrase generation which could be causing confusion between the function of sections vs phrases since they work in the same way for both programs.

You might have too many phrases or conflicting phrase names from your testing which could be causing errors with the DD generation. I'd try clearing all the sections/phrases and re-adding them or simplifying them to see if that fixes anything.

If that doesn't fix anything send me the .psarc and I'll see if I can figure out what's causing it.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

On 7/10/2022 at 8:39 PM, coldrampage said:

Generally one phrase per section will work fine and you can use the "Also add as RS phrase" option when adding sections to simplify this process. DLC builder also supports automatic phrase generation which could be causing confusion between the function of sections vs phrases since they work in the same way for both programs.

You might have too many phrases or conflicting phrase names from your testing which could be causing errors with the DD generation. I'd try clearing all the sections/phrases and re-adding them or simplifying them to see if that fixes anything.

If that doesn't fix anything send me the .psarc and I'll see if I can figure out what's causing it.

Thanks for the reply ! I went in DLC builder -> File -> Configuration -> Build - and i unchecked ''Generate DD levels' and than i loaded the .psarc file in RStoolkit and created the DD there instead and it seems to work just fine. Im not sure if its a setting in the configuration in DLC builder that is conflicting with something but i dont mind this work around.

• Like 1