Jump to content

Hey all, brand new and tried creating CDLC, ran into error and need help


GladysTheBaker
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello, I used the tutorial here and another youtube video explaining the step by step process and what programs to use. I got all the way through EOF, Guitar Pro, Wwise, and UltraStar. I put everything into the Rocksmith Toolkit and hit Generate but I got error saying "rocksmith toolkit sequence contains more than one matching element" and I don't know how to fix this. I've tried uninstalling the toolkit completely and reinstalling to try to wipe it, and this is still what I'm getting. 

I searched the error to see if others had a solution handy but it all looks like source code language and i'm not familiar at all with that. Creating the CDLC process was incredibly complicated but I felt like I  got it right up until I hit "generate" and got this error. Would love some resolution on this if anyone has a fix.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
4 hours ago, GladysTheBaker said:

Hello, I used the tutorial here and another youtube video explaining the step by step process and what programs to use. I got all the way through EOF, Guitar Pro, Wwise, and UltraStar. I put everything into the Rocksmith Toolkit and hit Generate but I got error saying "rocksmith toolkit sequence contains more than one matching element" and I don't know how to fix this. I've tried uninstalling the toolkit completely and reinstalling to try to wipe it, and this is still what I'm getting. 

I searched the error to see if others had a solution handy but it all looks like source code language and i'm not familiar at all with that. Creating the CDLC process was incredibly complicated but I felt like I  got it right up until I hit "generate" and got this error. Would love some resolution on this if anyone has a fix.

According to this it could be caused by having the wrong version of wwise installed, I've never heard of this error before though so I'm not too sure.
https://githubhot.com/repo/rscustom/rocksmith-custom-song-toolkit/issues/364

Since you're using rocksmith toolkit you'd need wwise 2013. The multiple guides might've had conflicting information since the one on here is for dlc builder whereas nearly all of the youtube ones would be for the toolkit.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                            「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                                  Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                                     Modding thread (dead)                                                  500 songs hype

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/14/2022 at 10:12 PM, coldrampage said:

According to this it could be caused by having the wrong version of wwise installed, I've never heard of this error before though so I'm not too sure.
https://githubhot.com/repo/rscustom/rocksmith-custom-song-toolkit/issues/364

Since you're using rocksmith toolkit you'd need wwise 2013. The multiple guides might've had conflicting information since the one on here is for dlc builder whereas nearly all of the youtube ones would be for the toolkit.

Hey thanks for the reply. I had tried last week for the first time and I got an error about the WWise path, and figured out I had a newer version so I went back and started all over, made sure I downloaded the 2013 version and I didn't get that error this time, just the matching element error. Do you think this could still be a WWise problem though?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
2 hours ago, GladysTheBaker said:

Hey thanks for the reply. I had tried last week for the first time and I got an error about the WWise path, and figured out I had a newer version so I went back and started all over, made sure I downloaded the 2013 version and I didn't get that error this time, just the matching element error. Do you think this could still be a WWise problem though?

Could ya send the log file so I can be sure?

I think it could still wwise related tho, might be related to having 2 installs so it doesn't know what one to pick? Did you pick the path yourself or are you letting the toolkit figure it out automatically. You might need to set the path yourself and/or uninstall the new version.

Also you may need to run wwise on its own first once to accept any eula agreements, but that might be a different error.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                            「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                                  Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                                     Modding thread (dead)                                                  500 songs hype

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, coldrampage said:

Could ya send the log file so I can be sure?

I think it could still wwise related tho, might be related to having 2 installs so it doesn't know what one to pick? Did you pick the path yourself or are you letting the toolkit figure it out automatically. You might need to set the path yourself and/or uninstall the new version.

Also you may need to run wwise on its own first once to accept any eula agreements, but that might be a different error.

Here's the log from just loading up the Toolkit now with no changes or entries :

 

2022-04-19 16:40:02.6620 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (INFO) : 
 RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program.Main 
  - RocksmithToolkitGUI: v2.9.2.1-5df928a5
  - RocksmithToolkitLib: v2.9.2.1-5df928a5 [10/9/2021 6:22:52 PM]
  - RocksmithToolkitUpdater: v2.9.2.1-5df928a5
  - Dynamic Difficulty Creator: v3.6
  - OS: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.22000.0 (64 bit)
  - .NET Framework Runtime: v4.0.30319.42000
  - CultureInfo: (en-US) 
  - Current Local DateTime: [4/19/2022 4:40:02 PM]
  - Current UTC DateTime: [4/19/2022 8:40:02 PM]
  - JIT: MsX86
  - WINE_INSTALLED: False
  - MacOSX: False  

2022-04-19 16:40:03.2985 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (INFO) : 
 RocksmithToolkitGUI.MainForm.MainForm_Shown 
  - App.config Status (Load Successful)
  - System Display DPI Setting (96)
  - System Display Screen Scale Factor (100%)  

2022-04-19 16:40:05.8647 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (ERROR) : 
 RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program+<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<Main>b__1 
  - Application.ThreadException

Source: System.Core
Target: TSource GetOneWithPossibleDefault[TSource](System.Linq.Parallel.QueryOperator`1[TSource], Boolean, Boolean)
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one matching element
   at System.Linq.ParallelEnumerable.GetOneWithPossibleDefault[TSource](QueryOperator`1 queryOp, Boolean throwIfTwo, Boolean defaultIfEmpty)
   at System.Linq.ParallelEnumerable.SingleOrDefault[TSource](ParallelQuery`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at RocksmithToolkitLib.Ogg.Wwise.GetWwisePath()
   at RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.btnPackageGenerate_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) 

 

Because there isn't a path chosen for any files when I bootup the toolkit it doesn't feel like a WWise problem but I don't really have a way of knowing. I've tried uninstalling the toolkit and reinstalling it again but I'm still getting this message from opening it and just hitting "Generate"
 

 

Additionally, When I figured out I had a new version of WWise the first time, I uninstalled it all  and then downloaded the 2013 version so there shouldn't be two locations or duplicates from multiple installs.

When installing the 2013 version of WWise, I did get four shortcuts onto the desktop, for "Wwise v2013.2.9 build 4872 64-bit" "Wwise v2013.2.9 build 4872 32-bit" "Wwise v2013.2.9 build 4872 32-bit (Debug)" "Wwise v2013.2.9 build 4872 64-bit (Debug)"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
21 minutes ago, GladysTheBaker said:

Because there isn't a path chosen for any files when I bootup the toolkit it doesn't feel like a WWise problem but I don't really have a way of knowing. I've tried uninstalling the toolkit and reinstalling it again but I'm still getting this message from opening it and just hitting "Generate"

37 minutes ago, GladysTheBaker said:

 System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one matching element
   at System.Linq.ParallelEnumerable.GetOneWithPossibleDefault[TSource](QueryOperator`1 queryOp, Boolean throwIfTwo, Boolean defaultIfEmpty)
   at System.Linq.ParallelEnumerable.SingleOrDefault[TSource](ParallelQuery`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at RocksmithToolkitLib.Ogg.Wwise.GetWwisePath()

If you don't set the wwise path it tries to find it automatically. From the looks of it, it can't find the wwise path because there's more than one in the registry (uninstalling programs doesn't normally remove the registry files). I'd try taking the folder path for "Wwise v2013.2.9 build 4872 32-bit" (right click, properties, copy the text in the "target" field excluding the quotes ) that's on your desktop and putting that in the wwise path for the toolkit.

If that still doesn't sort it I could recommend trying dlc builder instead of the toolkit since it does most of the same stuff.  You'd need to install a different version of wwise (2021) as well though so not sure if it'd be worth it.

  • Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                            「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                                  Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                                     Modding thread (dead)                                                  500 songs hype

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, coldrampage said:

If you don't set the wwise path it tries to find it automatically. From the looks of it, it can't find the wwise path because there's more than one in the registry (uninstalling programs doesn't normally remove the registry files). I'd try taking the folder path for "Wwise v2013.2.9 build 4872 32-bit" (right click, properties, copy the text in the "target" field excluding the quotes ) that's on your desktop and putting that in the wwise path for the toolkit.

If that still doesn't sort it I could recommend trying dlc builder instead of the toolkit since it does most of the same stuff.  You'd need to install a different version of wwise (2021) as well though so not sure if it'd be worth it.

OK progress!!

I tried right clicking, going into properties and copying the text etc, still no luck there. 

I've had the DLC builder installed this whole time, so I figured I might as well try it now - no use pinning my hopes into the Toolkit if there's another option, and we seemed to have exhausted the possibility of fixing my toolkit issue.

I installed the new WWise, and use the DLC builder - plugged all the information in, made a test build, then a release build. Put that into my CDLC folder and booted up the game to try it. It worked, I had to change tuning on my Bass to match the song, saw album art, loaded it up and had all the notes there. The only snag I had was that the audio started about 3 seconds before the notes started playing, so the timing was a bit off but it all seemed to work!! I'm pretty sure the timing was due to me doing something incorrectly (the add silence before the track step on EOF) but still I'm hugely excited about getting this much closer.

 

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond here, i'm going to try a new song and start the process again over the next few days and see what I can get. I've spent about 8 hours total going through tutorials, reading steps, making a cheat sheet of notes for the steps, downloading programs and navigating all this stuff that's new to me, and I was getting so let down that I couldn't get the Toolkit to work. Getting the song into the game means I got most of it right, and that's largely due to your help and suggestions. Thank you again, really appreciate your time and help.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy