Chart help

Akarui

I really want to play some more vocaloid songs on bass. Has anyone made any? Particularly I'm interested in Omoi and KurageP. If not, can someone make some? If not, then can I get some help charting? I would chart these myself if need be. Is there any way to import a midi file? Or is it better to reference a midi file to chart note by note? Help or advice is appreciated.

3 hours ago, Akarui said:

Is there any way to import a midi file? Or is it better to reference a midi file to chart note by note? Help or advice is appreciated.

To get a decent result charting from a midi file I like to import it into a tab editor, re-transpose the whole thing to fix fingering weirdness (stuff like open notes everywhere, weird octave shapes, repeated riffs being played differently, ect) and fix the note durations (lots of weird tie notes, lack of any triplets and lack of/too much sustain), since the auto generated fingerings/durations are always terrible. Then I import the resulting guitar pro file into eof and go from there.

It would probably be easier to just reference the midi and just tab it off that since midi support in most tab programs is fairly bad. I just cba to rewrite the whole song tho, especially since in most cases there's like 8 tracks of stuff to fix. For just bass though, probably the better approach.

3 hours ago, Akarui said:

I really want to play some more vocaloid songs on bass. Has anyone made any? Particularly I'm interested in Omoi and KurageP.

Not sure if ya noticed but there's quite a few listed under the vocaloids names instead of the producer names, idk if there's any Omoi or KurageP tho since I'm not too familiar with them (except for this banger)

There's some Gyari (some of my fav stuff to play on bass), and I've done a ton of utsu-p stuff but it's a fair bit different to KurageP.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype