Possible to Reset all to 0%?

HumanJHawkins

Question

I see discussion of things like corrupted save game files. I don't have that problem, but this means there is a local save game (vs. in the cloud at Ubisoft). Can a person just delete the save game to reset? Or is there ano9ther way? I've already made multiple accounts to try to work around the apparent inability to start over, but that's not ideal.

In short, my % scores are all messed up due to prior bugs encountered... One where every song I played got 100% automatically. And the fact that, at least at one point (if not still?) the game would give you the score you got while playing at 10% speed for example.

Anyway, I want to know where I am actually at, so these inflated scores are lame... Any way to get rid of them other than picking yet another not-me username and creating a new account?

Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

Your Question is far from being resolved or pointless.

Fact is that this "bug" that the game would give you the score you got while playing at 10% speed has bugged me to a point since RS has been released, that I stopped caring about a score, and noted my scores in an Excel sheet.

But it would be very interesting to know if a score can be deleted.

I imagine the only possible way would be to manipulate the profile and the song in the RS songmanger, or just add a column where we could add our own score with the date achieved, so we could track our progress.