Consistent hand positions & "Let ring"

Ls1997

I'm tryin' to create a new CDLC which the entire song has chords shapes which you play single notes on (like that "Let ring" style).

I'm trying to set up the hand positions and the consistant "Let Ring" fingering, so using CTRL+SHIFT+G only allows me to move through ONE note only. If so, i'm gonna need to set up the chord shape on EVERY SINGLE NOTE, then press on CTRL+SHIFT+G through every single one od them, and then set up the fingers position on each one.

Which means that it's gonna take forever...

Is there an easier way?

• Administrator

@@Ls1997 You need to select all the note that are in the same handshape and then press CTRL+SHIFT+G (though i would suggest handshape marking instead of arpeggios marking that are done with H instead of G).

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Administrator

You can also select multiple at once by selecting the first one, then holding SHIFT and click on the last one to select all the ones in between at once.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity