Want to make my own cdlc but there are no tabs on the internet?

Ciwe2003

I want to make some cdlc for a relatively unknown band but none of the songs have any documentation and I can't match it by ear if anyone can help I'd appreciate it :) the band is called Preyer the songs are from the album Terminator and I would like help with the tracks Reserve the Right, Beware The Night and Shout it Out primarily. Thanks in advance for any help. 

• 4 weeks later...

I want to make some cdlc for a relatively unknown band but none of the songs have any documentation and I can't match it by ear if anyone can help I'd appreciate it :) the band is called Preyer the songs are from the album Terminator and I would like help with the tracks Reserve the Right, Beware The Night and Shout it Out primarily. Thanks in advance for any help. 

I'd recommend starting with some songs with tabs first so you can get used to making cdlcs, link to a good tutorial. But the songs don't seem too hard to learn, just some powerchords (Solo notwithstanding lol). You'd probably get it down in an afternoon.

To help get ya started the main riff to Beware the night goes something like this.

hYSva8w.png

Don't take the note timing too literally since I used the wrong bpm and just wanted to get the notes down.

Once you figure out the intro, chorus and outro you can just copy paste most of the song lol

Good luck mate.

Also if ya making your own tabs you'll need some software like guitar pro or tux guitar, tux guitar is free so use that if you want to practice a bit first.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype