adding multiple GPro sections into single EoF?

Droptune

Question

This song I'm working on has 2 guitars playing the intro, however it's not necessary- they trade off to give a life "stereo" effect (hey, blame Butch Vig).

I can't seem to figure out how to do this.

Example, when I go to import GPro Gtr 1 and Gtr 2 it'l overwrite the other, even if I've saved the EoF?

5 answers to this question

You can also open two seperate EoF's on your computer, place guitar 1 on one copy of EoF, and guitar 2 on the other copy of EoF.

Highlight all the note with your mouse and shift key that you want to copy, then go to edit and click on copy.

Go to the other copy of EoF, make sure you have the marker at the right spot then go to edit and then paste.

You don't even need to open two separate EOFs, you can copy and paste between tracks to combine them. But the way I've done it is to prepare the track in GP -- I like to create a new track and combine them into that, this way I keep the original tracks as is, in case something goes wrong (and for me, something always goes wrong!)

• Like 1

I normally just import the 2 different parts into 2 different difficulty tabs, cut out the parts I don't need from both (so there's no overlap) then just do Flatten Difficulty and delete the leftover parts from the other difficulty tab after they've been combined into the main one.

But yes, something often goes wrong, lol.....

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here