MAC song repair issue

paranoiddime

Hi all, first thanks so much for this awesome tool.

Here is my status:

MAC platform OS 10.11.6 (el capitan)

Steam RS Remastered

A few months ago none of the songs would start, no charts came up

So I removed all DLC put back in just cherub rock, and that works

I got the CSFM tool and assumed I needed to repair files.

I have about 400 CDLC files

I made a backup of the DLC folder and then hit repair.

But almost all my songs (about 10 where repaired) where moved to corrupt DLC... is this expected?

Or did I do something wrong?

any help would be appreciated

thanks

They all look like this

[2017/12/31 09:21:44]: Processing: Led Zeppelin Whole Lotta Love_m.psarc
[2017/12/31 09:21:45]:  - Successfully created backup
[2017/12/31 09:21:45]:  - Extracting CDLC artifacts
[2017/12/31 09:21:45]:  - Repair failed ... Invalid address
[2017/12/31 09:21:45]:  - See 'remastered_error.log' file
[2017/12/31 09:21:45]: Led Zeppelin Whole Lotta Love_m.psarc - Corrupt CDLC ... Moved file to 'corrupt' subfolder

• Developer

The devs did not intend/design or test CFSM to repair _m.psarc files.  If it works at all, it is by accident. 

It would be best to take the PC version of CDLC and apply repairs using CFSM.  Then convert the repaired CDLC to Mac versions using the toolkit.

I will have to do some testing to determine if CFSM can be used to repair Mac CDLC. 

It would be helpful if you can send/PM me a link to your version of Led Zeppelin Whole Lotta Love_m.psarc so that I have something to test on.  Also include the 'remastered_error.log' file.

EDIT:  I did some limited testing of using CFSM to repair CDLC that I had converted to Mac format with the toolkit.  CFSM repairs seem to work prroperly for Mac CDLC.  @I)ark_Seph can you confirm or give additional feedback about Mac CDLC repair with CFSM?

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

thanks

cozy1

So here is my status.

I have gotten CDLC working again.

It was a strange combination of deleting all CDLC

Starting up again with only cherub rock

running the script to overwrite files

and restarting

(but I did not need to reinstall)

I have added a few, maybe 20 CDLC (old ones that I did not re-download, or fix) and they all work.

So pretty happy at this moment :-)

• 2 months later...