arrov's customs with recreated backing tracks

I am doing something a bit different with my customs by recreating all tracks except for guitar and then providing a song where the guitar is played by you only.

So for example, I've just completed my first CDLC of Burzum's Dunkelheit and have recorded drums, bass, synth and vocal parts in this song myself. The first few chords in the intro riff on rhythm guitar are also included for a starting reference.

This is a black metal song, made by one man and so is well suited towards this kind of format - you playing the guitar part fills out the song without the need for other backing guitars. 

So I will probably be mostly focusing on similar styles/genres where it makes sense to have this format.

I'm not sure if this has already been done by someone - would love to know if so! I find this to be an extremely fun way to play along in a song, as you can really focus on your own playing and your part in the song.

My CDLC:

Burzum - Dunkelheit

Burzum - Erblicket Die Tochter Des Firmaments

Currently working on:
Improvements for above CDLC - dynamic difficulty, etc

• 4 weeks later...