Peter Frampton

Dev Leppard

Question

I'm not sure if anyone will agree, but I believe we should be able to play the Frampton Comes Alive version of Do You Feel Like We Do. The version added to the official game is the boring studio version and I feel a long as the creators of the CDLCs add (Live) to the end of the titles they should have the permission to upload Do You Feel Like We Do. I miss playing the song. The BETTER version of the song

• Like 1

Dev Leppard

3 answers to this question

There's a live version on ignition.  I have it!  And it's exactly the Live, *most popular* version of do you feel like we do.   You should also check out Pink Floyd - Comfortably numb  But get the PULSE VERSION!  I saved the lead distortion and it's by far the best solo tone I've heard on the game. I use it to play Do you feel like we do also!  ;)  Look harder my friend!

There's a live version on ignition.  I have it!  And it's exactly the Live, *most popular* version of do you feel like we do.   You should also check out Pink Floyd - Comfortably numb  But get the PULSE VERSION!  I saved the lead distortion and it's by far the best solo tone I've heard on the game. I use it to play Do you feel like we do also!   ;)  Look harder my friend!

I tried but I couldn't find Do You Feel Like We Do. Tell me where to find it? Thanks

Dev Leppard