Sales on DLC?

KleanUpSquad

Question

(PC) Hello! I have about 21 DLC's now (All bought over multiples sales) and I recently discovered this amazing website! My question is, what is the best time / platform / website to purchase Rocksmith 2014 DLC on sale? Normally I see on steam songs being sold  2-3+$ (CAD), but I still desire to buy quite a few more songs, and that $ adds up quick.

Thanks in advance! 

-Klean 

2 answers to this question

• Administrator

@@KleanUpSquad well you just missed the christmas sales on steam. Steam is the one doing sales often, while MS and Sony are doing it very rarely. DLC goes on sale on every major Steam sales (winter, summer, black friday, etc..) and it can happen on some smaller sales where Ubisoft takes part.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

I took the opportunity to pick up about a few myself in the Christmas sales. In fact I was able to replace some cdlc's for odlc's on some of the older ones :) not that there was anything wrong with them it is just nice to be able to support the artists. my collection grew with the following ones

Dio - holy diver

Imagine Dragons - Radio active

Poison - every rose has its thorns 

Queensrÿche pack

Warrant - Cherry Pie

Def leppard - Hysteria

Def leppard - Rock of ages

Extreme - More Than Words
Soundgarden - Song Pack 
My Chemical Romance Song Pack II 
Linkin Park - Song Pack 
Alter Bridge - Song Pack
Skillet - Song Pack

I then used the song manager to sort for duplicates so I could remove the correct ones :) 

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic