No CDLC songs showing up

Sinmastah

Question

Hey guys, I was pushing off the update to Rocksmith Remastered as I thought it might cause problems. Anyways it did, and none of my CDLC songs are showing up. I downloaded the .dll file and replaced in the root with no fixes at all. At this point I'm contemplating deleting all the local files and saving the DLC folder I have so I don't need to find and redownload all of that, and start over. My profile also got deleted for some reason in the update. I'm looking for ways to get back to a CDLC version of Rocksmith, can anyone point me in the correct direction for that, unless they know of a fix?

8 answers to this question

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

surely used the new dll?

maybe you need to redownload cherub rock

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@@Sinmastah

You need to buy an official DLC to get customs to work. It has to be legitimately purchased so that it's licensed to you. You can't use pirated DLC.

It's recommended that you buy Cherub Rock because 90% of the customs here use that as their AppID. If you choose to buy something else you'll have to use the Toolkit to change the AppID of EVERY custom you download to match the DLC that you own.

@@Sinmastah

You need to buy an official DLC to get customs to work.  It has to be legitimately purchased so that it's licensed to you.  You can use pirated DLC.

It's recommended that you buy Cherub Rock because 90% of the customs here use that as their AppID.  If you choose to buy something else you'll have to use the Toolkit to change the AppID of EVERY custom you download to match the DLC that you own.

I had some official DLC packs downloaded I was using too in conjunction with a Skidrow file. Is this not possible to be used with this method? It worked just fine until the remastered patch came.

If you've purchased them, then yes. You can use the Toolkit to apply the AppID of your purchased DLC to your customs. But you can't use pirated DLC (there was a typo in my initial post).

However, if you're using a pirated version of the game you won't be able to get any help here.

If you've purchased them, then yes. You can use the Toolkit to apply the AppID of your purchased DLC to your customs. But you can't use pirated DLC (there was a typo in my initial post).

However, if you're using a pirated version of the game you won't be able to get any help here.

I have a purchased copy of the game, but was using a cracked patch to allow me to use DLC. However it seems like that won't be working after this patch, and wasn't aware that this forum used a different way. Looks like I'll be using the method of purchasing Cherub Rock and hopefully that will allow me to use the CDLC I downloaded from here. Thanks for the help, it makes a lot more sense now. I wasn't able to find a clear concise method to start using CDLC from here, but I did find a youtube video from a member posted here 

and will go ahead and do this instead and from now on.

@@Sinmastah, that video is a little out-dated. The method is still the same, but you'll need the new .dll file. It can be found by following the link in the red header at the top of each page on the forum.

Yup I did find that thank you.

I'm trying to get a "fresh" copy of Rocksmith on my computer as the cracked patch I had before did not allow me to connect to the Ubisoft servers (I'm guessing to prevent any kind of DRM etc). I tried deleting all local content using Steam and I deleted in the steam folder, however when I redownload it I still have the same problem and even the same local accounts. Any idea on how to get a "fresh" copy and start over? I'm guessing there is some remnants of the patch leftover which is preventing me from accessing the store.