Toolkit window size

Hi,

First, great job on the toolkit, thanks for your dedication.

I have just a little problem with the size of the toolkit window.

I can't see some options on the right and i don't know how to change that.

It only is a problem with the configuration window.

Please, if someone has the solution, thanks in advance.

• Developer

Please provide full system spec and OS.  Do you use a magnifier app that may be running?

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Thanks for looking into it.

I don't use magnifier app or things like that.

Operating System
                                        Windows 7 Édition Familiale Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
                                        Intel Core i3 540 @ 3.07GHz
                                        Clarkdale 32nm Technology
RAM
                                       6,00 Go Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
                                       MSI 2A9C (CPU 1)
Graphics
                                       SyncMaster (1920x1080@59Hz)
                                       PHILIPS FTV (1920x1080@59Hz)
                                       2048MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 5570 (HP)
Storage
                                      931GB Western Digital WDC WD1001FAES-60Z2A0 (SATA)
                                      465GB Seagate ST950032 5AS USB Device (USB (SATA))
Optical Drives
                                      hp DVD-RAM GH60L
Audio
                                      Avid Mbox

Indeed, i installed it on my laptop with win10 and it works great. But i don't use my laptop to make customs.

I only ask because i'm interested with the auto generate DDC.

• Developer

Please confirm that you have the 'Microsoft Sans Serif' font installed in your version of Windows 7 Édition Familiale Premium 64-bit SP1.  The toolkit uses this as the default font for most forms and user controls.  From your screen shot it appears that your system is default to some other font. Also confirm that your Display DPI is set to normal size.

• Like 1

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

I am out of ideas.  @@group Anyone else with this problem?

I know toolkit code disabled windows autosize or whatever to solve annoying issue with gui designer, anyway, need to verify cause of this scailing issue, I'll play with it at 4k display to see if it's related, maybe we'll get adaptive gui size then...

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy