Repeat/Loop function?

mrmaton

Would it be possible to create a looping mechanism within EoF?

It may just be me who watches the notes on the wave form over and over again to confirm alignment by thrashing the arrow and space bar keys...

In audio editing programs it's easy to define a section to repeat/loop by selecting it with a left click & drag method etc... But I don't know if that kind of functionality could be used in EoF...

Maybe a couple of shortcuts -available keys permitting-  with [loop start] and [loop end] status,

And a [Clear loop markers] for when you've finished that section or made a mistake..

Then, like audio editors, when the play marker travels through the assigned loop region it will activate the looping function.

Just a thought - Don't know if others would find it as useful as I would right now :smile:

Wow, thanks....

That will certainly help....

From the EoF Help file:

"Hold S when pressing Space to play only the currently selected notes. Keep S held down to cause the selected notes to replay on a loop once the last selected note is reached."

Thanks Marty, I'll have to go read that Keys file now, for the first time :oops: