Toolkit Beta Release and CLI for Remastered

• Developer

Manually remove the (.org) file extension and then run thru the -pre batch.

Hey, so I finally tried that and the -pre batch says "file not found," "File is not a valid CDLC," and "Notice: unrecognized line in toolkit.version" What do these mean all in all?

"file not found," "File is not a valid CDLC," are self explanatory.   "Notice: unrecognized line in toolkit.version" means that the CDLC was produced with an old version of the toolkit.  The output from remaster.exe also explains the 'Notice'.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be sure to run the CLI once by itself and read the full help message.  The CLI has been fully tested and is working as expected.  Bug reports are welcomed.  If you can't get the CLI to work then re-re

Bookmark this post link to quickly find the latest toolkit beta and revision description and instructions.   The latest toolkit beta version 2.7.1.0 can be found here.   The 100% Bug Fix is up and wor

The custom tones issue is normally an easy fix. I've been fixing the CLDC that failed for me and I don't have the original files, since I didn't create them.   It's not hard, simply import the package

Manually remove the (.org) file extension and then run thru the -pre batch.

Hey, so I finally tried that and the -pre batch says "file not found," "File is not a valid CDLC," and "Notice: unrecognized line in toolkit.version" What do these mean all in all?

"file not found," "File is not a valid CDLC," are self explanatory.   "Notice: unrecognized line in toolkit.version" means that the CDLC was produced with an old version of the toolkit.  The output from remaster.exe also explains the 'Notice'.

But why though? I mean the file is physically present in a folder. Could it have corrupted itself during converting or something?

• Developer

I added file attribute override to the latest version of CLI.  The CLI no longer cares if the file is marked "Read-only".

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

@theSG  Please send me a link to your complete project files that cause the error, including the old dlc.xml file that works.

Fixed a bug were ArrangementProperties were not fully populated when adding individual arrangements.  Please test latest beta and let me know if works for you.  If not working I will need your project files.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.