Having problems with a few downloads

darkbassist

Question

Ok before I begin this question, I just want to say up front, I'm not trying to upset anybody or hurt any person's feelings, matter of fact, I'm not even going to mention any songs giving me problems.

With that being said, I'm here to find out if I have to do something additionally to get SOME of the songs here I downloaded to work properly. Most of them work fantastic, but I have a few that have the worst possible tones I've ever heard. Do I need to do anything special for those songs that sound so horribly while trying to play them? Again, everything else works great, probably about 90% of the songs I've downloaded and played work just fine. It is just that 10% that I enjoy learning to play that sound so horrible, and I have to turn my sound down tremendously to use them to avoid blowing speakers, the distortion is that bad.

Any suggestions?

5 answers to this question

There is no ne

Ok before I begin this question, I just want to say up front, I'm not trying to upset anybody or hurt any person's feelings, matter of fact, I'm not even going to mention any songs giving me problems.

With that being said, I'm here to find out if I have to do something additionally to get SOME of the songs here I downloaded to work properly. Most of them work fantastic, but I have a few that have the worst possible tones I've ever heard. Do I need to do anything special for those songs that sound so horribly while trying to play them? Again, everything else works great, probably about 90% of the songs I've downloaded and played work just fine. It is just that 10% that I enjoy learning to play that sound so horrible, and I have to turn my sound down tremendously to use them to avoid blowing speakers, the distortion is that bad.

Any suggestions?

CDLC will always be of various quality. The power you have? You can load up any CDLC and fix it yourself to your liking. That's always there. 

It just takes a fair amount of learning and time. 

However, we don't turn away any CDLC unless it's been proven to be unusable (doesn't load, tone bug, etc).

• Like 1

whoa, you mean I have a way of loading up these songs and fixing them somehow? I'm going to go under the assumption that I should be able to load these songs in the same tools that create these CDLC's in order to fix them? If so, I'm quite a quick study, if I can fix these songs I'll be quite happy to do so in order to enjoy them more!!!