Is there any help for replacing official dlc songs with uncensored versions?

alidan

Question

more or less what the topic says, im getting so fucking pissed that songs i like are ruined by censorship, i can continue using the community songs as i got them before they became official, and that's what i am doing, but i would love to get the polish of the official without the censorship. 

3 answers to this question

@@alidan, all you need is use uncen version of the song, just align it with one that comes with DLC and pack as CDLC, make sure you won't post any of those here or at any other places, since it will cause trouble to Ubi\Rs dev team I'm sure :P

if you know how to CDLC you'll be fine to do this small "patch" you also wanna to edit vocals to match new material tho. have fun..