CDLC Mac El Capitan Help

RockinIntoTheNight

Question

Hi all, I'm having trouble with CDLC. I have RS Injector, and the Toolkit, I bought Cherub Rock, I converted the CDLC I downloaded to Mac with the Cherub Rock ID and placed it in the DLC folder.

I open Steam, Open RS Injector, and only Cherub Rock shows, not the CDLC.

On a hunch I actually deleted the Cherub Rock DLC's name and gave the exact title "cherubrock_m" to one of the CDLC songs (Figure It Out by Royal Blood). When I opened the game Figure it Out was there but not Cherub Rock or the other CDLC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

3 answers to this question

You need to convert the files p.psarc in m.psarc for Mac. There is a section down the customsforge homepage. 

The official tool needs mono framework to install, initially won't work but after a while or reboot works fine.

There is also a wineskin version (somewhere) without mono framework, but is very big.. 

http://customsforge.com/forum/56-rocksmith-custom-tool-kit/

Sorry for my english..

Ciaoooo :D

The ID you're using is only to have an ID of an official song - Cherub has been choose as most have it when they preordered RS 2014.

The converted filename (as mrctll already said) needs to have the m.psarc at the end - the rest of the filename doesn't matter and you don't have to rename it to cherub or any other file from which you're using the ID.