Cut audio in the game

SmellsLikeMonkey

By creating an CDLC testing on RS2014, the audio is cut into about 5 seconds at the beginning of the song. Notes keep synchronized, but it is as if the game cut a part of the beginning of the song. I had never happened before with any CDLC I created.
Help please!

My Custom Songs (Workshop)                                              YouTube Videos

80C651DEE.png

• 3 weeks later...

By creating an CDLC testing on RS2014, the audio is cut into about 5 seconds at the beginning of the song. Notes keep synchronized, but it is as if the game cut a part of the beginning of the song. I had never happened before with any CDLC I created.

Help please!

This happens every once in a while and I'm not sure why.  But here's a workaround: Click -Beat -Reset Offset to Zero.  Select NO to "insert evenly spaced beats".  Update time signature if necessary.

I had the opposite happen on one of my songs the last seconds cut off in game.  I used audacity to add blank sound to the mp3 and then redid it in wwise and it worked so maybe you could try adding that amount of blank sound to it.

Even with a bunch of added silence it still does this sometimes.  For me it sometimes happens when there is a long time (more than 20 seconds) before the first note occurs.