Locked Customforge Setlist Manager

ikwtif

I already had several cldlc songs in different maps (inside the cdlc folder) to keep things a bit organised. Now, I wanted to try the setlist manager and the program imported the maps with songs as seperate setlists automatically, but when I try to disable them they still load ingame.

(All the songs in the "DLC songs" list have the yellow background and I read the color should be red)

I can disable a setlist (shows NO for enabled), wich clears the "SetlistSongs" .

But when I switch to a random other setlist and come back to the disabled one, all the songs are back in the "SetlistSongs" 

Do I have to manually remake all these setlists for every song? or is there a place/file I could quickly fix this

• Developer

I suggest that you wait for CFM 1.0.1.6 before attempting to use SetlistManager.  The current version is just too buggy. 

Also, if you previously attempted to disable any CDLC on your own, you should re enable them all before using SetlistManager so that the CFM enable/disabled naming protocol can be applied successfully.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

How this tool work with disable/enable a songs? How it marked in tool that a song is disabled?

And how work with list, too folders? Can i to have disabled(in tool) duplicate?

I use great tool Roadie, i have a lot folder(lists) which have disabled duplicate of songs. An example "E standart" + "all Muse".

And then enable which i want to play.

In this CF tool showed all disabled a songs how duplicated, this is huge list, so i can not remove (or disable) real duplicates, how managed this issue?