Importing Official DLC package

Yes.

What i need is to use "import package" with official DLC .psarc, and it crashes the toolkit with all version.

What for ? just want to retune audio file 1/2 tone up for Eb tuning songs. to make them E tuning.

First, it works great for CDLC. And i m using it since the 2.4.1 version.

Cause in the process, i need to modify XML arr files to make the tuning value correct. (Changing the value with dropdown list in the toolkit is not enough.)

As Xml file doesnt exist in official DLC, it was impossible to do it with the 2.4.1 version.

But with the 2.5.0, why is the import of Official DLC still crashing ??

What are missing in official DLC psarc file that make it crash ?

Do i have to unpack first, convert SNG file to XML and recreate a new package back ??

Yes, i take last build of 2.5.0 version.

Just took the last one ( bae6ba2254ec )  to try again and , now got an error window instead of a crash. that's better cause i got a log file with the error, but there is still something wrong with official DLC importing process.

Tried with 1979_p.psarc for example.

After the crash, the 1979 folder created with all but the arr folder contain only showlight file. As it was for the 2.4.1 version, but XML generation was not implemented.

Seems that the arrangement XML are not created from SNG files. but maybe the convert process is not implemented in the import function.

Just one question, did you upgrade the "import package" in the 2.5.0 function to make it work with official DLC too, or am i doing something that not possible for the moment.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy