Help! Riff Repeater Not Working On All Parts

Mostly Rancid

Question

Hope someone can help. I've made a cdlc and as I normally do, go through it and add Section and Phrase at various points throughout the song but when I tested it only the Bass and Bonus Bass riff repeater works correctly. The rhythm track shows phrases but you cannot select any , the lead shows phrases but you can only select from halfway through the song. Anyone got any ideas what I've done wrong???

8 answers to this question

Hi,

Only sections can be selected in Riff Repeater.

When creating a new section in EOF, you can choose to share it between all arrangements or define it as specific for the current one.

Check if sections are correctly defined in EOF or in the result XML file in the "<sections>" tag.

You can also share the CDLC if you want more help ...

Hi,

Only sections can be selected in Riff Repeater.

When creating a new section in EOF, you can choose to share it between all arrangements or define it as specific for the current one.

Check if sections are correctly defined in EOF or in the result XML file in the "<sections>" tag.

You can also share the CDLC if you want more help ...

Well I've tried and I'm getting nowhere fast. What do you need me to share ?  Do you need all the EOF files as well?

There are existing notes and chords before the first section in lead and rhythm arrangements.

Only the bass track starts correctly with a section as the first event.

Here is a quick resync of your "psarc" file made with BPR tool (+ section added at the beginning of the tracks) : PSARC corrected with BPR

I can't test the file for now, tell me if it works correctly with these few modifications ...

• Like 1

There are existing notes and chords before the first section in lead and rhythm arrangements.

Here is a quick resync of your "psarc" file made with BPR tool (+ section added at the beginning of the tracks) : PSARC corrected with BPR

I can't test the file for now, tell me if it works correctly with these few modifications ...

Thanks dude  , I'll test it and let you know

That worked a treat , thanks dude, I wish I knew exactly what you did.