Tutorial needed : Re Sync RS2014 song

buddybutch

Question

Hi everyone,

I don't know how people play some validated songs, but based on the RS original songs as "milestone", many custom songs seems out-synched (like all metallica from rs2012 and 2014'd).

So I'd need the most simple step to step re-sync process (I used search, nothing usefull, and the full process of creating the songs is heavy and doesn't help me that much), from *.psarc file to *.psarc .

Optional is a way to higher the volume of guitar in final file (nightwish songs have guitar track that fits perfectly with the song, but not high enough to have a proper return/feedback).

Thank you

5 answers to this question

Thank you. But as it was validated by many people, I think it's just my computer or rocksmith...

But I will check

You should check your computer -- in Rocksmith's options, there's a strobe that lets you check your audio/visual sync. I'd do that first of all.

You can also turn off a lot of the 'features' in the Visual Options menu -- a lot of them don't seem to do a lot visually, but they may be slowing down performance.

Seems really strange that songs from a group like Metallica would be off... the metalheads around here would have caused a riot over that a long time ago. (Although maybe they didn't notice cause of all the headbangin'?)

• Like 1

Ok my bad, there would have been somekind of update, but it was coming from my RS, even the official songs were out-sync : now I need 0 latence, so it's working perfectly.

On the other habd I've found the Mix option to lessen overall music volume and better return of Guitar.

To everyone : thank you !