Editing CDLC Song Titles on Mac (please help!)

gomer11

Question

Hey folks. I would like to edit a few song titles as they appear in game to ensure that no songs have the same name. Unfortunately I cannot see how to do this with the toolkit and can't seem to find the answer after searching here and google. I know many of you are great at this.

Can someone please help me by telling me the steps for Mac or linking me to where this has been covered already? I really appreciate any help you can provide. 

A couple of examples, I want to edit 30 Seconds To Mars - Oblivion as it shares a name with the Mastodon song. I also want to edit the song Three Days Grace - Drown as it's the same as the Bring Me The Horizon track. While they don't seem to conflict thus far, I'd like to be able to know how to edit in case an issue arises in the future.

Edit: To clarify, I see where in the toolkit you edit the name of the song and other information. I just can't figure out how to get an already made CDLC into the toolkit to edit. And once I make the edit, what do I select? Generate? Thanks again for helping this dummy. :)

2 answers to this question

I assume that you trying to do similar things? https://github.com/rscustom/rocksmith-custom-song-toolkit/issues/198

if it is, you should try those suggestions, if it won't work for generation step tan use stable version of the toolkit it should work :)

Hi Alex360 and thanks for the help. I did read that previously and I apologize I wasn't clearer in my original post. I have since edited it. How do I get the CDLC that is already made into the toolkit to edit it? Not sure why I can't figure this out. :) I have two different versions of the toolkit (wineskin and mono) and I'm still stumped.

Edit: Nevermind! It suddenly decided to work even though I did nothing different. Good times. All set here.

• Like 1