Real Guitar

rizux

im working on Marty Friedman undertow lead guitar tab

but i sync all that things etc but when i checked few videos on youtube like this

they can go and find real_guitar.xml to make the dlc work on rocksmith but i dont find on my computer those files can someone explaine pls how i save to get those files because i checked forum google and youtube and i cant find

They should be in your project folder.  It will be the same folder that when you load EoF, you select the notes.eof file.

If you didn't create a special folder, it will be under something like:

C:\Program Files\eof1.8RC10(r1337)\Band Name - Song Name\PART REAL_GUITAR_RS2.

If you sill can't find it, try searching for PART REAL_GUITAR_RS2, and your OS should find it.

Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

See my Workshop here.

All your .xml files will be in your EoF song folder.  In EoF, did you use the "part real_guitar" track to chart your song?  If you used a different one to chart, your .xml will have the name of the path you used.  Make sure to only use the tracks in EoF that are in the format of "part real_(track)" instead of the ones named "part_(track)".